EYC P063's output signal from Weston Bridge on the sensing die has a good linear relationship with differential pressure, so the measured differential pressure could be measured precisely.
The whole product is used for differential pressure measurement of various gases and liquids in pipeline in many fields including petroleum, chemi-industry, power station and hydrology, etc.
± 0.5 % of F.S.
4 ... 20mA
Load Resistance ( current output )
≦ ( power supply - 10V ) / 0.02A Ω
Output Calibration ( ZERO & SPAN )
± 10 % of zero-point and full-scale
DIN 43650 : IP65
M12 - 4 PIN metal connector : IP67
• Using piezoresistive differential pressure sensor, 316L isolated diaphragm
• Welding and full-sealed construction, full stainless housing, compact size,
• Well overload capacity and shock effect, nicer long-term stability with
• Measuring differential pressure for liquid and gas
• For research and development, laboratory, and processing engineering
• Mechanical equipment, water plant, air equipment, chiller unit
• Differential pressure measurement of gases and liquids in pipelines such as petroleum, chemi-industry, power station and hydrology, etc.